link
<font color="red"> 52% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category. </font color>
link
<font color="red"> 52% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category. </font color>
Mine:
76% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score!
But, I am just an ol' hillbilly anyhow. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
76% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score!
with a big bowl of soup beans, fried potatos and cornbread !!!
I'm not posting my score...
I'm embarassed [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I'm only 61%...I should be more southern than that!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I was 57% yankee. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
with a big bowl of soup beans, fried potatos and cornbread !!!
[/ QUOTE ]
Oooooooo!! Now you're making me hungry!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
78% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I'm 65% Dixie. Go firgure! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
56% and i have lived in SWVA all my life and all of it in Wise Co.? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks